I’m Carl Starrett, a bankruptcy attorney in El Cajon. I’m also a born again Christian. Maybe you’ve heard my radio advertisements on KPRZ and you are wondering what the Bible has to say about bankruptcy. Maybe you’ve been looking for a friendly voice that understands the guilt you’ve been feeling because you haven’t been able to repay your debts. Maybe you’ve hit the proverbial brick wall and have no place to turn.
A simple Google search will reveal a great deal of conflicting information about the Bible and what it has to say about bankruptcy. Some of the confusion can be cleared up in a special report that I want to send you entitled “Is Bankruptcy Scriptural?” Once you read the report, I’m sure that you will reach the same conclusion that I have…that bankruptcy is both biblical and spiritually available to Christians.
This special report is my gift to you… no strings attached. You may be wondering about my qualifications…here is who I am:
As I’ve already mentioned, I’m Carl Starrett, a second generation native to the San Diego area. If you were an employer wanting to hire me, you’d probably ask for a resume. Here are a few points you ought to know about me:
- I have been practicing law since 1993 and I have been helping hundreds of families end their bill problems, save their homes, and secure their financial future.
- My family and I are members of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California.
- I am a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy using the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- I am a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the largest organization of bankruptcy lawyers dedicated to helping Americans experiencing bill problems.
- I used to represent creditors, so I know how they operate and how to stop them.
- My wife Lisa Starrett works with me as a bankruptcy paralegal and we both work closely together on all of our cases.
But you didn’t come to hear to read about my qualifications…you want answers. Please “be like the Bereans” (Acts 17:10-11) and download my free report:
After you have read “Is Bankruptcy Scriptural?”, call me at (619) 448-2129.
When you call, remember:
- There will be no charge to have me review your situation.
- You don’t need to take time off from your job, trudge across town and visit my office. We can take care of everything over the phone, fax, and the Internet.
- You will be under no obligation whatsoever!
- If I can’t help you, I’ll let you know immediately. I refuse to waste your time or your money.
- And, I absolutely will not offer you false hope. No lies here, only an honest assessment of the truth.